So today I’ll give you a quick review on the much raved Champagne Pop, Becca highlighter. This is a limited edition highlighter that was made by Becca cosmetics with the collaboration of the famous youtube beauty guru, Jaclyn Hill.
Price of Champagne Pop: $38 USD for 28 ounces.
- The highlighter comes inside a champagne coloured box with wet droplets and has Jaclyn Hill’s signature on the front and back
- On the back of the box, there is a mini introduction by Jaclyn Hill about Champagne Pop and a picture of her
- Champagne Pop comes in the same compacts like all the other Becca highlighters.
- …This is a little bit surprising to me (just a little), since Champagne Pop is a limited edition item and usually these kind of packaging tends to be a bit different from what is already seen. However, that’s not too big of an issue! lol
- Description of colour on the box is accurate
- Really pigmented!
- You do not need a lot – a little goes a long way and you can build it up to achieve a more dramatic look
- Long lasting
- Same formula as all the other highlighters
- …It will work on a variety of different skin tones. I have tried it on a few friends and it looked fabulous on them.
- Wet N Wild – Hollywood Boulevard – $6
- TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer Aka The Luminizer – $24
- Estee Lauder – Heat Wave – $40