Mother’s Day is a really special time of the year. It is the perfect time of year to show your mom exactly how special she is in your life and to pamper her as much as possible and make her feel like she is the Queen! For those of you who are still pondering for gift ideas or what to do on mother’s day, here are some quick and easy recipes and gift ideas I have come up with for you guys!
Breakfast: Oven Baked Egg Omelette Ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of sliced eggplant
- 1/4 cup of sliced zucchini
- Swiss cheese
Directions: Preheat oven to about 400°F. Make the egg mixture by mixing the eggs, eggplant, and zucchini in a bowl and set aside. Evenly spray cooking spray in a small pyrex dish and pour in the egg mixture into the sprayed pyrex dish. Next, top the egg mixture with Swiss cheese and put it in oven for about 10 minutes. Afterwards, let it cool and serve!
Dessert: Berry-Banana Italian Ice
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 sliced banana
- 1/4 cup orange or lemon juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
Directions: In a blender, blend all the ingredients and pour it into a container. Freeze the mixture for about 2-3 hours and serve in a pretty bowl or cocktail glass.
Rose-Lavender Sugar Body Scrub
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Rose essential oil (10-15 drops)
- Lavender essential oil (5-10 drops)
* Essential oils are used for aroma, so you can use whatever scented essential oil that your mother likes. Directions: Mix all the ingredients together. Pack it into a mason jar or any airtight container. Then decorate the container to make it cute! 🙂
DIY Phone Cases!!! Courtesy of my best friend, Audrey.
Click on the pictures to see how you can make them! 🙂
Happy Mother’s Day!