Two days ago, I came home to a Liebster Award Nomination from the lovely Jules. You guys can check out her wonderful blog, Brewing Sparkle, where you’ll find delicious, mouthwatering healthy recipes!
I was really thrilled to have received a nomination, as I have only started blogging on April 28th and was surprised to have received such a thing. I’ve always wanted to blog since I was 16 but had only recently started doing it and did not expect much to happen. Honestly, I am fairly new to blogging and did not even know what this award was until I got nominated. So thank you so much Jules!
- Liquor Lace & Love
- Pandora’s Box
- Maud is Blogging
- Nikissblog’s Blog
- Beste On The Run
- Poppy Alla Norma
- Sarah Types Today
- Artsy Teens
1. What do you love most about blogging? Being able to interact with readers.
2. Favourite place you have travelled to? I’m gonna cheat on this one! Singapore (love the city, weather and food) & Bangladesh (family and food).
3. Your favourite season of the year? Fall/autumn – not too hot and not too cold!
4. What is your first go to app in the morning? Instagram! I love looking at pics.
5. Any books you would recommend? Non-fiction: Ana’s Story by Jenna Bush. I love reading autobiographies. I know, it’s not everyone’s cup of tea – but I just love reading about people! I love baking …so Bake It Like You Mean It by Gesine Bullock-Prado. Fictional books: The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, Nineteen Eighty Four by George Orwell, and Women’s Murder Club series by Robert Patterson.
6. How do you make sure you stay on top of your blogging schedule? Since I’ve just started blogging, I don’t have a set blogging schedule. However, I try to post every 2-3 days.
7. Have you always been creative? I don’t know if I am creative or not but I have always strived for creativity. I used to work on a lot of artwork when I was really young, so I guess my creativity kind of blooms from there. One of my portrait sketches actually made it to a celebrity’s website! I’ve also been featured in former Grey’s Anatomy and Private Practice actress, Kate Walsh’s (aka. Addison, McDreamy’s ex-wife), blog… so that was pretty exciting! Also, when I was younger, I read several books a day. So that’s another place where I got my creativity/imagination. I used to write a lot of short stories and had my first ever short story published in the school newspaper back in 4th grade.
8. The best advice you have been given. Put your full effort into what you do. Do not feel obligated to succeed at everything. When things are right, success will come to you if you put in your full effort, remain calm and simply hope for the best. Don’t let failure bring you down – keep working harder! …As Dory from Finding Nemo says, “Just keep swimming…” lol
9. Your perfect way to relax. Put on a face mask, read magazines, take a warm shower and sleep on fresh, warm and cozy bed sheet that has just come out of the dryer!
10.What is on your road trip playlist? …I feel totally outdated with songs. But, these are on my playlist right now:
- Billie Jean – Micheal Jackson
- Paris (Ooh La La) – Grace Potter And The Nocturnals
- Break Free – Ariana Grande
- Paradise – Coldplay
- Dancing Queen – Abba
11.Five things you love about YOU? I love my determination, sense of adventure, outgoing nature, ability to keep long distance relationship with close friends and make it work, and lastly, my carelessness of what other people think about me.
My questions for you:
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Why did you start blogging and what keeps you going?
- What is your dream career?
- What is your favourite quote?
- Where do you find inspiration?
- How do you motivate yourself in accomplishing goals?
- What are some things you value most in life?
- What is your perfect date?
- What’s are some things on your bucket list?
- What are your favourite movies?
- If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
I hope you all accept this nomination and enjoy new blogs along the way!
Xo! – S