With the arrival of spring comes the beginning of wedding season.
A bride’s big day can be both exciting and overwhelming. So much things are going through her head with so little space to think clearly.
As a bridesmaid on my best friend’s wedding day, I put together an emergency “survival kit” for her in case if anything were to go wrong.
Here are the things I have put in her survival kit…
Pack a small makeup bag with:
- Foundation stick
- Pressed powder
- Lip color/lipstick
- Lip balm
- Lip liner
- Lip gloss
- Blotting paper
- Compact mirror
***Make sure to get makeup she will be wearing on her wedding day!
- Mini hairspray
- Bobby pins
- Tooth brush
- Tooth paste
- Travel sized mouth wash
- Tampons, panty liners, etc. (in case mother natures decides to come early)
- Static & lint remover (for static clings/lint on clothing)
- Mini sewing kit with pre-threaded needles & tiny fold-up scissors (in case bottoms get popped or hems get dropped)
- Comfy cute foot wear (in case bride’s feet begin to hurt from the high heels)
- Safety pins
- Small bottle of perfume
- Mini hand lotion
- Mini pack of tissues
- Pre-wrapped wipes (to remove makeup/food stains)
- Band-aids (for any shoe rubbings)
Well, that’s my list! Hope that kind of helps everyone out in kickstarting their bride’s survival kit!
What would you put in your bride’s survival kit?! Comment below!